Sunday, March 27, 2011

sunday .... a day of rest......sort of

Well I did sleep in until 7 and only woke up maybe 3-4 times through the night, sew now I have a bit of energy.( Don't you just hate it when you feel like going back to bed right after you just got up.)
I have started on Morgan's quilt and I am  waiting for a couple phone calls ....... don't you just love it when people forget to call when it was planed .  I had put a friend on hold for this hmmmm  ... sorry Carol. I am also working on the laundry while I am downstairs.
Sew while I wait I have been quilting feathers in the large rectangles in the shadow box quilt almost half done with them then the shadow and next the background and boarder. I will figure out the quilting patterns as I go. I do plan on changing thread colors as I quilt in the different areas of color.
A few people have asked if I would quilt tops for them but I do not feel that I am as good as the long arm quilters and really do not know what I should charge for this service, sew far I have only quilted a couple smaller quilts for two friends.
I popped a chicken in the oven as well as cabbage rolls for super and plan to have dh's mom and Carol and Dave if they stop by to join us.
Well if I do not heard from the one gal soon I think I will enjoy a walk outside in the sunshine.  
 keep on stitching
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment