Friday, March 25, 2011

where did the time go ???

Well it's been over a week and no news. I have been feeling a bit yucky, this cold just dose not want to go away. And it takes most of your energy with it.( not to mention my voice to ) I did get a small quilt pieced and just finished quilting a small baby quilt for a friend but that's been it this week.
Saturday afternoon I'm off to another friends to help her with a binding on a quilt that she has been using. She had a stroke a couple years ago and just has not been able to do it on her own and she had asked for a hand with it. She is a very dear gal and has passed on her love of quilting to her girls.
Sew after helping her and getting a couple other things done I will get to Morgan's quilt I picked up the thread last weekend sew no more excuses. ; }
stay in stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment