Saturday, April 30, 2011

brrr .... it's cold outside

About to go and work on a small quilt,machine quilting. Just have to decide what I would like to quilt on it. I have picked out the thread colors for the quilting. It will be a baby quilt that will get a lot of use so I am thinking that I will do a basic meander pattern.
I still have the pink and gray quilt borders to deiced on as well. After these two are done I have three more waiting in the wings , ready to quilt.
I will be making our daughter a quilt that she picked out for her b day she is 30 now. She like the one I made for Morgan sew that's the one I will make up for her. Now just to get the fabric and  caught up on the other projects .... I think I will be keeping busy.
This week we had new windows put in the house. They changed the look of the house and we have received many good comments on them. Sorry Shadow ( daughter's kitty cat ) they took away your window sill : (, we will have to open a door so you can look outside.
springs best dressed flowers... they come up with little fur coats
Cold day out there today, sure hope that the warmth returns soon. At least we have no snow this week only a light rain. The Iris's are poking their noises out, and there are pussy willows out as well and one our favorite spring flowers crocus picture by my brother.( I have to figure this one out, not sure how to copy from an e mail)
Sew that's it for now
I have to get a sweater , it's chilly down here too!
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment