Friday, April 8, 2011

spring

Well it seams like spring if here at last. The snow is almost gone in the front yard, still a ton out back but it is going down a bit every day. The irises are poking through the ground and the robins can be heard in the trees, all good signs of spring.
 Today is a very dear friends birthday. I called her yesterday to wish her a happy birthday as I thought she would be busy tonight. Sorry for getting you out of bed last night I did not have the time change right this time but I was the first to wish her happy 5 0 . Hard to believe that we both will be 5 0 this year and I am only a few weeks behind my friend. My daughter will be 30 this Monday, she has done so much in her 30 yrs and she makes us proud of the woman she has become.
On the quilting front I was able to get Morgan's quilt done, just the label to do. I want to make a runner and apron for a shower gift for May. Just have to decide on a pattern.

I have been asked to help with a quilt show put on by the arts council here in town and to come up with a list of quilters. Sew far I have about 40 names on my list of quilters from town sure hope I do not miss any one.
the quilt show will be mid June  and run until July 3.
Well I better got on my way back to work, I hope to post a bit more this week end.
In stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment