Tuesday, May 24, 2011

quilt pics

creative curves quilt top

 Just a short note to show the two quilts that I have mentioned the Creative Curves quilt top and the Pink and Gray Square in a Square sampler. I still have a few things to figure out but as I do I will share more pics etc. including how I used the scraps from the curves quilt.
I do hope to share a little from the Stitches Conference next week.
I really am looking forward to touching base with some old friends and making new ones as well.
The conference is held at an Abby in the town of Munster. The monks do the cooking for the guests and you have the choice of staying in the dorms or like myself I will be camping in Humbolt. The monks are great cooks but I have been eating gluten free for a couple years now and this works the best for me.

Square in a Square sampler
   I have started to pack the camper and will get my quilting class items all organized. I will shop for some groceries later this week. I hope I do not forget anything( class wise), as I will not be making any trips home between classes .                       
   keep in stitches
          Annette                         

No comments:

Post a Comment