Saturday, July 30, 2011

off for the long weekend

We'll be heading out this morning to spend the weekend with hubby's brother and his wife over at Defenbaker lake , camping and boating. Should be a fun time, it's be a long while since we have been able to camp together.
I had my mom here for the last week and just took her home last night. I hope she enjoyed her time here, even though I had to work a lot. I will have her here again in Sept. for another week. I plan not to be working sew many extra hours sew that I can spend the time with her.It was nice to have her here.
Next week I do hope to get a little sewing and quilting done for me as the last while I have done a bunch of alterations for a couple weddings....... I do not think there are many folks out there that sew any more or they only sew for fun .... hmmmmm ... fun and family that would keep me busy enough but the alterations help to keep me in fabric  sew  I will sew for other for a little while yet. This also has me thinking about buying a new serger ... one that will do the cover stitch at least a 5 thread machine
well that 's is for now
stay in stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment