Sunday, November 13, 2011

Saturday .... the 12 th of November...... and it`s only 6 weeks until Christmas

Now where did the time go. I see that by looking at the calendar I have to get busy. I do not believe that I have not gotten anything ready for the holidays and when you want to make few things you do have to start early. I have seen on Stash Manicure that Madam Sam will be having gifts to make as the theme and this month it is a block party with different blocks each day.... sure is nice to have all these gals at our finger tips. And willing to share sew many ideas. Fiona at   bubzrugz       belongs to a group that makes Christmas items all year long.... smart ladies.
I know that I want to make a few wall hangings and a few candle mats and runners .sew lets see what I can get started at today.
Off and sewing.....


Well I did manage to get this quilt bound and finished this stocking and I have the ones for the babe in waiting, waiting.  Not as much as I had thought but  it is a start sew I will take it.

stockings a waiting .....



Earlier this week I did get this baby quilt quilted for a friend

Sew now it is Sunday evening and I want to get this posted before i get to doing anything else.........

......... now I think I will veg a little just feel tuckered out
sew planning a few projects will be all i get to for the rest of tonight
Stay in stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Annette , you did make progress on the weekend , more than I did but I have company as an excuse. Wonderful finishes , the stocking is sweet and I love the babies name .Congrats on your finishes , all so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete