Tuesday, November 8, 2011

W I P Wendesdays

Well this week I have a few items finished, 3 runners and I am binding my small square in a square quilt.
Christmas Runners
9 patch with a twist
sample for  January Class 








Christmas scrap fabrics
I'm turning this.......
 into some Christmas stockings
the start of the stockings

  I have a couple orders for a baby that will be here shortly after Christmas ... that is if he/she know when the doctor told the parents ....but you know baby's they come when they are ready. I can only go sew far with them as we do not know the name of the wee one that it will be for.I will add a applique with the wee ones name. there will be one this size and the grandparents want the large one that I make for their house.
I also want to make one for a little one that belongs to our nephew and his wife.

Now go and check out what the other gals have been up to  on The Needle and Thread Network on my side bar.
in stitches
Annette

7 comments:

  1. did you quilt that 9patch? sure is pretty!

    don't even start on the late babies thing! lol I went 1/2 month overdue each time. kinda gross... : )
    ~Monika
    p.s. thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some nice projects in the works. I love the stripy stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great runners and the nine patch looks terrific , love your quilting. Wonderful idea for the stockings and a great way to use up some of those scraps. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice runners....and great idea for stockings...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start on the upcoming season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice runners and your nine patch looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love making stockings! And agree, personalizing items with the baby's name is always a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete