Thursday, December 15, 2011

just a little slow right now

not much happening at the moment
I hope to get back on track next week with a couple little projects and maybe get a visit in with a friend in the local nursing home. I've been a little under the weather but feeling better now. : }
Good thing since I will be getting a house full next weekend . And company this weekend .
The house is almost deck out for the holidays and treats are baked packages are wrapped and under the tree, sew it is looking okay to be running a little slow. Just a few groceries to buy.
Now it's time to toddle off to bed sweet dreams to all the night owls
take care
in stitches
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better.. best wishes for a lovely Christmas to you and your family...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just getting around to reading some posts ,glad you are feeling better,you sound quite organized ,want to come organize for me;-) hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a poet , how cute this post is , loved it. I will write tomorrow I am now off to bed. Hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete