Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis a week befor Christmas

 And all through the house
 I've been dusting a cleaning and have found the cats' mouse.( the cat nip type)
Not much time for sewing and quilting and such ....
but I will try to find a little, for I like it too much.
The baking is done and tucked away safe, groceries bought and all is on ice
getting all ready for the celebrations is really kind of  nice
time to spend with family and friends with a glass of  nog
while hubby tends the fire with another log.
Now that we have deck the halls 
we want to wish A Merry Christmas to you one and all

Sending out Christmas Greetings to all out there in blog land
may your season be bright , full of love & laughter and good will

I thought I would drop a line  just in case I do not get back here this week
In stitches
Annette

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Annette. What a clever poem. I love 'Twas the night before Christmas. I recently decided I would collect things related to it. I have two books. One has vintage pictures. I want to buy the knitting book too. 'Twas the knits before Christmas.
    Merry Christmas to you too and I hope you get a bit of quilting in :)
    Cheers,
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Holidays to you and what a cute poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!
    Merry Christmas to you Annette!

    ReplyDelete