Monday, January 16, 2012

Challengeing

While working on my challenge quilt I seam to be finding out what a challenge project is all about. I 'm I giving myself too many choices for color and fabrics or not enough? And what about design ideas, finished size and sew on. At times I think I am over thinking the choices and when I just get at it I am liking what I am seeing and some times I have to cut a few different pieces because the one I thought would work just does not do it for me. It takes a little more time than I thought time that I thought I would be sewing but it is time well spent. I am happy with the work sew far and will continue to make the challenge project grow a little more. I do think I am running out of a fabric I will have to call and see if they can save me a piece. My personal goal is to have the piecing done by the end of the month.   Wish me luck. Sew it is onward with the challenge.
We'll see how this goes I just may have to do this again.
Here's a sneak peek
Sew that's all for now
In stitches
Annette

1 comment: