Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friday finishes

that led into Saturday

well here is the little dolly quilt that I will send of to one of my daughter's friends little girl.

and here is the D9P  sample from the class I taught this past week  ready for the binding.
meandering loops
stitching close up of ribbon loops


I quilted  it with meandering loops and a ribbon loop in the small border and just meandering the last border.
I am also working on getting my fabrics organized to take to the stitches conference the end of May.
Once I have them organized then I will do the class prep that is recommended by each of the teachers.If I have the time I like to try out the item to be learned to see if I have extra questions for the class. Not sure if it is over doing I just like to get the most out of a class.
I have signed up for 5 different classes  2 quilting, 1 fabric painting and quilting , a bra class and a doll making class. Should be a fun and busy week . I am looking forward to it already. : )

And this is what is looking out of my living room window
not bad for briniging it up on the 23rd of Feb.
well that's all for now
in stitches
Annette

2 comments:

  1. lovely post,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post Annette, you have been very busy . Love your little doll quilt , I am sure the child will love it too.Great quilting on the D9P, I really like those ribbon loops , that is a neat idea. Your Amaryllis is gorgeous !Enjoy your day.
    hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete