Saturday, April 28, 2012

2012 FMQ challenge

April's challenge
I thought I better get this posted as I am not sure if I will be able to play with my free motion quilting any more this month. I am not sure where it went. The months are just flying by
sew with out further delay here are my stitching samples on practice and one on the little sampler quilt



practice  piece











 I will be using this method again, I found it very easy to transfer the designs and to stitch out  .... Thanks Don for the great info.
I did a little shopping and bought a few books for myself a couple to read and one for ideas from this months instructor Don Linn.

I will be linking with the SewCalGal 2012 Free Motion Quilting Challenge

I do hope to play with this technique more in the near future, with other shapes and sizes.

On another note I will have a little announcement on Tuesday May 1..... sew stay tuned

in stitches
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Annette, I liked this method too and will try again on a plain fabric so I can see the design better ,plus I am going out to buy a better marking tool. hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great method... and such fun when the marks are washing/ironed out and the quilting looks so good....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete