Thursday, April 19, 2012

digging in the scrap bag

WI.P.'s
I have a few thing in progress  today yesterday

to items ready to bind .... a quilt and a runner

I sent off two post cards that I made today as well.The sunflower post card is soft edged that I frayed out.
I have been working on my spool wall hanging
I am going to put the name of my blog along the side.
122 pieces later
 and then I thought I should cut up a few of the scraps from my Jewels of the Night quilt to make a tote.
Sew now I will link up with The Needle and Thread Network .... be sure to see what the other have been up to with the link on my side bar.
In stitches
Annette

6 comments:

  1. You have been busy, I love your postcards, especially the sunflowers , just sweet!! Oh and what a terrific idea to make a tote with your scraps from the quilt, it will be gorgeous in those fabrics :-) hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely work going on at your house:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy busy there.... great projects.... love the tote that is growing...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, I just love your spool wall hanging and am curious in what technique you'll write your blog's name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such lovely ideas for projects and you get so much done. The spools look great.

    ReplyDelete