Monday, April 23, 2012

a finish and a start

well for the finishes I did get Pick a Posy Tote done

detachable posy

inside pockets  2 pleated ,1 flat and
 2 loops one with elastic

I did add a few inside pockets and a elastic loop to hold a water bottle and and extra loop for what ever needs a loop. The fabrics I used is from my Jewels in the Night quilt, I still have a far bit left over .... the hazards of designing with out a pattern you do not know how much to buy.

and then I made a little clothespin bag and filled it with a few goodies including clothes pins, for a quilting friend's birthday
 As for the starts this weekend we did get a good start on the yard work and cleaning the windows on the house. We had a great day today temps around 27....last week we had snow and this Friday it is in the forecast again : {

Looking forward to another nice day tomorrow. I'll be off to Haus of Stitches to use my stitching bucks.    : )

In Stitches
Annette

3 comments:

  1. Lovely bag.... really lovely....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is gorgeous Annette , wonderful design and use for those fabrics . The clothes pin bag is great too , your friend will love it filled with all those goodies. hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete