Sunday, August 26, 2012

Challenge 2 voting ends

It's down to the last couple of hours of voting, then the waiting begins. Tuesday at the end of the business day we can check the McCall's Quilting web page to see who the lucky ones are that will continue to design.There have been a lot of great quilts designed once again this round I hope you have checked them all out and in both categories.
It has been interesting finding out a few who have been voting and that they have gotten others on board to vote as well. It kind of snowballs. Sew I would like to thank you one and all who have taken the time to vote.
I can hardly wait to see who will get to go on.... sew it's fingers crossed while I wait. I'll be  keeping  myself busy while I wait to help the time go a little quicker. I think I'll be spending some time at the sewing machine. I have to get at my Free Motion Quilting Challenge and have it posted by the end of the month. I also have a couple small projects to get finished as well as getting my draw ready from my Bowls with Borders.
If you have not gotten in on the draw , check out the post and leave a comment and I will get you in.
I'll post as soon as I find out.
Have a good evening everyone
in stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment