Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Wicked blog hop Winner

is ........ comment number
                                   111..... Leah
I had sent her a note to get her mailing address and her package will be in the mail soon.
Thank you to all who stopped by on the Wicked post by all the bloggers. This was a fun hop and I was inspired over and over again by all the creativity out there that was shared through the hop.
I tried to reply to each comment but if you were a non-reply comment I was unable to ....sorry.... but I did include you in the draw . Still some things for me to figure out with doing give a away .... but I will keep trying.
Have a great week end .... I think mine will be spent doing some much needed cleaning. But I hope to start on my Holiday Lane Pillow ;)
stay in stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Hi Annette,
    I'm writing from Sew Sisters Quilt Shop. We are celebrating quilting/crafting bloggers in Canada with Blogathon Canada this month. Would love it if we could add you to the list. Please see our blog for more details: http://sewsisters.blogspot.ca/p/blogathon-canada.html
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete