Saturday, December 1, 2012

Holiday Lane Hop Winners

Well today is the day that I will draw the winning comments

.......... drum roll....... Farm Quilter
and I did a bonus draw, just because I could...   :) and Christmas is in the air,
                                 Julie in WA
Now just to wait for addresses to send off the prizes.
I would like to thank everyone for stopping by on the Holiday Lane Pillow Hop.

Don't forget to stop by Sew We Quilt  for the month of December for a fun month full of give aways and other goodies.

Hard to believe that it is December all ready. Time is sure flying I will have to get at my shopping next week and I do have a start on some baking but after hearing everyone favorites I am not sure what I should make this year......

I hope you all have a great weekend and get some quilting/sewing done for the holidays.
in stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment