Monday, December 17, 2012

off to the design wall

....... with some assembly required  .....
 Blocks are all make to the half block stage and the background pieces are cut. I cut 2 full sets of blocks just to have enough and sew that I would not have any leftovers.( a small quilt might be made from anything left right away)

 Now to sew the strips sets together and then join those to make the top. There are no Y seams in this quilt sew I think I could have it almost all put together today..... fingers cross and machine threaded and away I will go to the design wall to get-r-done..... I hope.

We did have a lot of fog this weekend and some beautiful frost yesterday... sorry no pics but it was picture perfect. I did get some baking done for the holidays and I might get a couple more things baked ...... not sure as the kids keep telling me not to bake sew much sew maybe I'll listen  ;)

Have a great day and if I get it done I'll show the quilt top off.
ta ta for now.
in stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today with your sewing , I am sure if anyone can do it you can ;-)hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete