Wednesday, April 10, 2013

just working on my scraps ....

Well it's Wednesday again .... what have I been up to
scattered blocks in the sunshine

well I have almost 40 of those crazy scrappy blocks made and then I whipped up this little post card to sent to a sweet little girl that paid us a visit at work with her grandma.

I thought I would send her a little spring time posy in her favorite colors of pink and purple. Hope she likes it.
I will be linking up with The Needle and Thread Network ..... do stop in and see what everyone else has been up to.
in stitches
Annette

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh what a lovely little post card. Those crazy patchwork pieces look good. How many more do you plan on making or is it an on going project?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crazy scrappy blocks. I've also have 30 - 5" blocks made,but can't seem to come up with a way to creatively use them. Any suggestions?
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete