Tuesday, May 7, 2013

EQ7 Draw along ... and more

If you EQ but have not done much with the drawing element of it here is a great place to get started. Lesson one was May 1st and you have all month to complete and sew up your block and then show it off by linking up with the others and the end of the month.
 
Hot off the press/ aka computer
 
I  have my Daisy a Day Tote pattern ready to send off to my two winners from the Shake your Pompoms Blog hop. LJ and Carla I hope to get them in the mail in the next couple of days.
 
I am also getting the last minute things done to have my quilts ready for the art show that starts on Thursday here in town. Labels and cording I think, is all that I need to do now.
 
I sure have been enjoying the nice weather and getting a few swims in at the spa ..... warm mineral water feels sew good on the knees.
I hope you are enjoying your day as well.
in stitches
Annette


1 comment:

  1. I will. Have to check this out , I have not had much time to play around with EQ lately . Good luck with the show tomorrow , sure wish I was there in person to see it.

    ReplyDelete