Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Home again

We are back from a great little holiday with my BIL and SIL.
Can you guess where we were.
Golden Gate Bridge
If you guessed San Francisco, you would be right.
We did some sight seeing as well as taking in a couple of the Giants games at the AT &T ball park.
At the ball park
our first Major League Game
We sure did a lot of walking there. We even walked to the ball park (4.5miles one way) and home again to the hotel.
Any of you who live neat the ocean are sew  lucky to have fresh seafood as part of your daily diet. We made sure that we had some a couple of times while we were there.

I hope to get back to some of my projects this week ..... it's been a while since I have done any sewing. I wonder if I will remember how.... wink ... wink   ;)
Have a great day.
In stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to go to San Fransico , it looks like an interesting city and taking in a ball game was a neat idea :-)

    ReplyDelete