Saturday, November 30, 2013

post Card swap

I did a Holiday Post Card Swap that Sheila from Sheila's Quilt World organized. I was one of the lucky ones to get to make a couple post cards to swap. I received them both this week in my mail. Ihope they have received there's as well by now.
Here they are




what a view .... this one is from Judy in Boise ID

can you guess who this is???
thanks Sunny from PA

and here are the ones I sent to them.

Both have a little beaded snowfall just in case they do not have any snow just yet.
Thanks Sheila for setting this up again for us. I always have fun making them and seeing what fun is coming in the mail in return. And thank you to the Judy and Sunny for your lovely post cards. I will enjoy them this holiday season.
I hope all of our neighbors to the south had a wonderful time with family for Thanksgiving this past week. We all have a lot to be thankful for....... we just have to remember to take the time to say Thank you.
in stitches
Annette

6 comments:

  1. those postcards are so fun.....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun postcards Annette , they are all great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those snowflake buttons on the one card? I'm trying to decide whether I should put some on mine
    Verna G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the mountain card has a sequin snowflake and the Christmas tree has and stitches snowflake , but it also has beads stitched on as little snowflakes. I have sent cards with buttons and the have traveled well. They do go as non standard mail. and I like to put them in a clear envelope. hope this helps Verna

      Delete
  4. Very pretty! Are those snowflake buttons on the bottom card? I have been debating whether to put some on cards but didn't know whether they would go through the mail or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great fun exchanging postcards with you! Thanks for the one that you sent my way.
    Enjoy your week,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete