Thursday, February 6, 2014

a new month and new starts


Well January has come and gone .... where oh where dose the time go??
Last month I did get a few finishes in. I finished knitting another scarf and a hat for our daughter.Now I am working on some mittens to use up the leftover yarn.
 I did get a small giving quilt made as well. I ready to work on the sashing and borders for a square in a square quilt.
I have a good start on a spring wall hanging for a March class done with 2 different way for applique.


fusible web applique



fusible interfacing applique

last night we had our first night of the spiderweb block/ quilt class.
So in a nut shell that is what I have been up to .... as well as trying to keep warm in this cold cold winter.
I'll try this again later ...... lost all the pictures I had in this post  :0(    ... just tried again fingers crossed.
so for now
in stitches
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment