Sunday, February 9, 2014

a new week and a few new stitches

Well the week end is coming to a end ........ and I did manage to get a finish in and a few more  blocks for my class samples on the Spider Web block.
My finish is a pair of mittens for our daughter with just enough wool leftover to make them.They feel warm and cozy in this nice soft wool. I am sure she will like them.
on there way to warm a teachers hands

Here are the few blocks I did get made this weekend.
some assembly required and more to make 

I do plan on doing a little machine quilting this week,, the quilts just feel sew different when they are finished and not just a quilt top.
And a sweet note to end the week came in the mail......
a wonderful book mark from a dear friend that says..."Friends are the Sunshine of Life"
thank you my friend...
thanks for stopping by.
in stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Your mittens are just lovely Annette and I love the spiderweb blocks , really want to try that pattern . Glad you like the bookmark :-) hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete