Thursday, February 13, 2014

in a tangle of webs

Had some fun making spider web blocks and turning them into quilts.
In the class some have decided to make larger quilts and will be working on their projects a bit longer. Some will make them a little smaller and be able to use them as table toppers. But all in all the ladies did a wonderful job on their blocks. I sure loved how they turned out whether by scrap or fat quarters. Here is a sample of the blocks combos created.







 Only one missing I will post it as soon as my student has four blocks put together , she was unable to attend the last class. I do love  how different they all are and I can see how great each quilt will be when done. This has been a great way to use up some of those leftovers and learn something new at the same time. Thanks ladies for letting me share your work.
in a stitch
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment