Sunday, September 7, 2014

summer ... where did you go??

Chilling at the campsite


Well I am not sure but I think time flies faster and faster no matter what we do to try and slow down.
This summer we spent some of our weekends at the campsite and others where on the go. Some weekends we had company and others just the two of us.
just a fishing

I did get a wee bit of sewing done.... I made 20 infinity scarves for my daughter  and a few alterations for some friends. Otherwise it has been work.
it's a wrap ;0)

The last couple of days I have been cleaning off the garden and have worked up the beets into pickles and relish, I have the first batch of tomatoes done up as well as some salsa. There has also been some baking going on for a wedding coming up next weekend .... g-free of course.

I am getting a couple of classes organized that I will be teaching at the local college, a learn to sew and a recycled denim bag class. Sew there will be some sewing going on here this week samples are needed.
a small corner in my backyard

I am looking forward to sharing my love of stitching with others  and sharing my projects with you too.
tonight's campfire in the backyard
Thanks for stopping in and stay
                        in stitches
                              Annette

1 comment:

  1. Summer did fly by fast but you seemed to make the best of it while it lasted . Love the infinity scarf , what did you use to make it ? Your backyard looks very lovely !

    ReplyDelete