Thursday, December 17, 2015

DECEMBER 2015 FMQ Challange



I will be linking up with QuiltShopGal  http://quiltshopgal.com/2015-free-motion-quilting-challenge-december-challenge-with-wendy-sheppard-and-grand-prize-info/
The months instructor was Wendy Sheppard, she has been a instructor in the past and has on line classes as well as being featured in magazines.
I tried doing the Swirly Vines  with my snowflake as that is how the snowflakes fall with the wind swirling them around. It turned out okay and I have a cute pillow just in time for the Christmas season.

On the back I played with trying to stitch a bit of a winter scene, all tone on tone so it does not stand out but the quilting helps to give the pillow nice body.
I changed how I took the picture to give the quilting
 a chance to show up

Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out what the other pillow look like this month.
Thanks to Darlene for hosting this challenge again this year it is always fun to learn along with all of you.
And a little non quilting today...... the fudge my Mom used to make years ago. It is a fudge with some flour in it.
one for home and a little one to gift away.

Have a sweet evening
in stitches
Annette

2 comments:

  1. great cushion I love how you surrounded the snowflake with swirls...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete