Thursday, January 14, 2016

a little bit here and a little bit there

A few more stitches today ......
center panel complete

A start of a BOM that is on the Craftsy site hosted by Lynette Jensen of Thimbleberries.
I am taking this as a great way to use up a few of the fabrics that I have left over from other projects and those that were just waiting for a project.
great little travel pouch for my tools 

On another site I came across this cut little scissor, etc. holder. I think it will make nice little gifts for some of my sewing friends .

Next I want to get a start on a gift quilt, I am trying not to do to much to fast sew it has only been a little time here and a little time  there in my sewing area. Slowly but surely I will be back to my quilty self.

Thanks for stopping by
in stitches
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Annette - those little scissor keeps are so useful. xx

    ReplyDelete